I have GOT to get new runners, mine are killing my feet. I can't seem to break the 45 minute mark on my elliptical cause that's when my shoes start causing my feet to go numb! They're super cheap Walmart shoes so I think as a symbol of my commitment to continued daily exercise and a healthier lifestyle I should splurge on a pair of Brand Name, appropriate-to-my-activity runners. Any excuse to buy shoes right ladies?!On to more fun stuff. I did my workout tonight, 45 minutes (obviously!) on the elliptical and my 100 crunches. I am soooooooo hungry right now, I really want a chocobran muffin but if I go down that road it'll be 2 of them with icing and a glass of milk and then I'm eating 6pts right before bed. Not a good idea. I'm very excited for WI this week, I feel like I did a good job staying OP even if I dipped into my flex points.
I was rummaging around in the basement and found my "skinny" clothes left over from college. I want to fit back into them! These were my favourite pants, Bluenotes Chinos, they were super cute on me and made my butt look very nice. And the skirt, well, I hadn't worn a size 7 since I was 13 when I bought this skirt in college. Fitting into a size 7 then was a HUGE deal, as well as it would be now :) I tried them both on tonight...yikes! I could get both up to just underneath my butt and then they'd go no further. Go figure, my ghetto bootie puts JLo to shame. Hopefully I can post some pictures of me wearing them sometime soon!

4 comments:
hey! i just wanted to let you know that i changed the address to my blog it's the same thing but just add ww at the end of it (ahomefullofloveww.blogspot.com).
there were just some family members reading it that i felt it was a little too personal. so now i've made the original one just about family stuff. sorry for the hassle!!
amanda
k, now that i've got all that stuff figured out, it's time to comment for real. i say go for a good pair of shoes, you definitely deserve it! and you know what, you will fit into those clothes again!!!! we'll both strut our stuff when we fit into our skinny clothes!!!!! i've tried a pair of pants on that is from my skinny clothes and it was the same for me, not past my big butt!!!! oh well, at least we've got curves and aren't stick people!!! LOL!!!! have a great rest of the weekend!!!
I don't know why I can't get past spending money on sneakers!!! I always cheap out...and they are ALWAYS Walmart shoes and they ALWAYS hurt my feet!! I got my Reebok ones on sale though at Sport Chek for like $40 and once they were broken in, they were awesome!
Good luck on the "skinny" clothes!! I LOVE the skirt!!!
That skirt is definitely worth some effort to fit into! Very cute!
I hope the new runners solve the numbness problem... I have that issue too :/
Post a Comment