February 9, 2007

Strippin' for Slimmin'

I bought Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease DVDs before I got married so I could get bikini ready for my honeymoon. I used them and they were fun and then I got married, got pregnant and forgot all about them. I came across them today and thought I'd give them a whirl again. Whew! Am I ever out of shape! Dancing's tough, but I had a good time so I'm gonna work it back into my routine. So I did the 50 minute DVD and 20 minutes on the elliptical and 100 crunches. I don't know where this burst of energy came from but I liked it!

Jason's working tonight, I hate that. Especially in this weather, I'm worried he won't make it home in the morning. Speaking of which, my mom and dad are laying on a beach right now in the Dominican....I'm so jealous. Our next vacation is a loooooong way off. I guess that's good, gives me time to get back into shape!

No comments: