February 12, 2007

Weigh In #2

Well, despite the fact that I couldn't get past 30 minutes on the elliptical lastnight and I ate the majority of my flex points this week, I still managed to lose 1.8Lbs. I was hoping for a bigger loss but anything's better than a gain right? I'm hoping for next week to be into the 160s. What I'm really excited about is my BMI, I'm out of the 30s which means I'm no longer "Very Overweight or Obese" according to WW (pffft!) , now I'm just "Overweight" lol!

My biggest challenge this weekend was being alone. Jason worked nights this weekend so from 7pm to7am It was me, a sleeping baby and the pantry...not good! Especially since I hadn't done any groceries that week as per an agreement I made with Jason to cut back on the grocery budget. ($900 in one month is a little much for 2 people!) I'm doing some groceries today though out of sheer necessity so I'm gonna stock up on veggies and fruit so I can reach my 160s goal next week. Hope everyone did well this week, a new one has started if you didn't, focus on that!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats on the wi!!!! you are doing so good!! i know what you mean about being alone. i get snacky then too and i really have to focus on it to not eat the whole house!!! i'm sure you'll be in the 160's next week!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your loss this week and for lowering your BMI... sucks that everything get compared to a number...

keep up the great work! :o)