March 18, 2007
Bummed
I'm not having a good week. Not good AT ALL. I've been so busy getting our house ready to be put up for sale (Monday morning!) that I haven't paid a single bit of attention to what, how much, and when I've been eating. I started totalling it all up and I've eaten 46.5 pts OVER MY FLEX for the week and I still have to get through today. I haven't counted a single activity point for any of what I've been doing (painting, plastering, cleaning, packing, wandering around Canadian Tire and Home Hardware!) mainly cause I have no idea how many APs I've earned and how I would calculate them, so I know it's not as bad as it looks, but it feels awful. I feel so tired, and I'm sure it's not only from waking up at 6:30am and not stopping work until 1:00am, it's from all the crap I've been eating. Peanut butter, rice krispie treats, chocolate, and I'm ashamed to admit it, but McDonald's. The worst part is, I had to inhale my Mickey D's cause Lily wanted her bath and bottle and I had to paint her bedroom wall before I could do that so I didn't even get to taste it! I know I'm going to be up this week so I'm mentally prepared for it, but I'm still disappointed in myself for not paying closer attention to what I was fueling my body with. I know better. Today's a new day, I'm going to do better today and hopefully turn this whole thing around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey you! like i said in my email to you, this is just a bump in the road, you've done so well and this is just one set back! i'm sure your wi will be better than you think, and if not, at least you are prepared! doing all that work this week while your hubby is working counts for a lot, in my books! once the house showing is done, you'll be able to relax a bit! good luck with your wi tomorrow!
Post a Comment