March 12, 2007

Looking Shocked :O

I did NOTHING to deserve this loss, but I'll take it! I only worked out twice this week, I ate my APs, ate all but 11 of my flex pts and I had Ice Cream on Saturday night. I guess all the packing and cleaning I've been doing burns more calories than I thought!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

woo hoo!!!!! i'm doing a happy dance for you! you just rocked the scales this week! at least one of us did :) maybe the not exercising and eating almost all of your flex shocked your body enough to make it lose! good job girly!!!!! you're doing so awesome ;)

meredi said...

WOW! Four pounds, that's so awesome! Yayayayay! You are doing great :) I'm hoping the packing magic will work for me this week too ;)

Anonymous said...

congrats on your loss, that is awesome! and don't say you don't deserve it either because you do! you have been working hard and its paying off - keep up the great work! :-)