Even though I'm bummed about my progress on WW this week, I'm very proud of all the work I've done. My house has never been so clean, neat and organized, it's almost a shame to move!

The dining room: I packed up extra stuff, dusted everything & hung some pictures

The Family Room: Put away some of Lily's toys, dusted everything, organized the bookshelves, painted the trim, fixed a chip in the ceiling, cleaned the propane stove, and cleaned the windows.

Our NEW Bathroom: The contractor put down new floooring (it used to be black linoleum, ew!), installed a new vanity (the old one was homemade, rickety and nothing was level), put in a new light fixture and hung the new mirror, I painted, caulked and packed up a bunch of stuff and cleaned like a mad woman!

Kitchen: last year we put in the island, new flooring, the set of cabinets where the TV is, new countertops and re-tiled the backsplash. This week I've been cleaning and organizing cupboards and countertops.

The Kitchen Part 2
2 comments:
Where do you live? I want your house LOL!
It looks great :D
Sarah
what a gorgeous house! i love love love the colour of the kitchen! and the bathroom turned out really good!
Post a Comment