March 11, 2007

Yummy Find!

I bought the new Hellmann's Salad Spritzers in Zesty Italian and Balsamic Breeze yesterday and tried both. SO good! With 10 pumps of the spary bottle they covered my salad with a light mist of salad dressing. Enough to have all my salad taste of the dressing without having excess dressing at the bottom of the plate (hate that!).
Other flavours include Asian Silk, Raspberry Bliss and Red Wine Mist. And best of all, they're 0 points per serving! Yum!

I've been behaving really well this weekend with my eating. Well, I've just been lucky about it! I bought a tub and had a bowl of the new Parlour Aero Fusion Soft Serve Ice Cream. I know, I know, bad Weight Watcher-er, but Jason loves Soft Ice Cream and never gets to have it so I really bought it for him (do you believe me?). Anyways, I decided to have a small bowl last night and only had 1/2 cup. I hadn't totalled my points for the day and I was very nervous afterwards that I had totally blown my day. When I put in the recipe for the stew I made last night (which was sooooo good!) and everything else I had that day I only went into my flex 5 points. So I didn't do too bad. I have my day laid out today and if I can stick to it I'll have .5 pts left over after dinner, maybe I'll have a teaspoon of ice cream!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

ooooh, those sound yummy! i hate the pool of salad dressing at the end, the last few bites have way too much on it. i'll have to look for those next time i go shopping!
good for you for not diving into the ice cream, only 1/2 a cup is huge will power!!! here's to a good wi for both of us :)

Anonymous said...

i've tried those spritzers and they are pretty tasty - i'll have to check out their new flavors next time i hit the store... i'm not much of a salad person in the winter so i'm looking forward to eating more now that the weather is improving... good job w/the ice cream too... :-)