
My little "no eating flex" plan worked this week, I'm down! Yippee! I'm almost at my 10% goal! I was a little nervous at meeting my self-imposed Easter goal but with the loss this week it's completly attainable, as long as I stick to the plan of course. I can't believe I'm almost into the 150s, I'll finally be lighter than my husband for the first time since our wedding day! (almost 2 years ago)
In other news...
I bid on and won a new Spanx Slim Cognito Mid Thigh Body Suit on eBay this weekend. I'm very excited about that! I got a really good deal on it. I can't wait until it arrives, I have so many pairs of pants that almost fit that I'll be able to wear with the Spanx as well as a bunch of things that fit but are either kinda thin or clingy that I haven't felt comfortable wearing since I had Lily and I have mommy-belly. Ugh, mommy belly sucks! I've got to step up the crunches and try to get rid of it faster. It's the bane of my existence right now.
Jason has 4 days off this week...in a row! That hasn't happened in a while. We plan to take lots of walks so i can rack up the APs, as long as the weather co-operates! April showers were right on time. I know most people love Spring but I always find it kind of gloomy. Everything is brown and soggy, and the sky is almost always grey. I'm more of a Summer, Fall & Winter girl myself.
Lily turned 9 months old yesterday, holy moly it's going by fast. It's time to start planning her 1st Birthday Party. At the rate I'm going I have no doubt I'll be at my goal weight by the time Canada Day rolls around, I'm planning a pool party and I'll be strutting around in a bathing suit with my head held high, I just know it!

3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that's fantastic, WTG :)
You'll be at your goal in NO time!
Sarah
way to go girly!!!!! you are doing so awesome! and congrats on winning that spanx! i wore mine on the weekend and it helped suck in that "mommy belly" a bit (i'm still wearing the L). and happy 9 month birthday to your little cutie pie!
congrats on your loss this week and to getting closer to you 10% goal - what a great accomplishment! :o)
Post a Comment