I think I'm going to have to cut back on Pizza Night... I didn't do so well today. We lost power last night around midnight and we didn't get it back until after 1:00pm sometime. I always find days with no power so bizarre, it's very stressful, all day I was worried about Lily getting cold, how I was going to warm her bottles and her food, what we would do if the power was off for a couple of days, etc... and I found myself raiding the pantry cause I was afraid to open the fridge door for the healthier stuff. Crazy I know, but somehow I rationalized that a granola bar and mini-bag of Doritos was better for lunch than letting all the cold out of the fridge while I dug out veggies for a salad. Anyways, to bring this back to pizza night, after eating not so good all day to turn around and have pizza for dinner (with a coke cause my taste for junk was peaked) made me feel so yucky. Jason barely ate anything today too and gorged on Pizza and feels yucky as well. We decided to do Pizza every second week. I think this will not only help with the weight loss (cause he's the pizza maker and he doesn't make anything low fat!) but it'll also help with my grocery bill, cheese is expensive and I have a Sobey's problem. If you read my Sobey's GDT post you'd know what I was talking about! I put in 30 minutes on the elliptical to try to counteract my yucky day, it helped a bit.I did do a lot of packing/cleaning today that I didn't count APs for. I wouldn't even know how to start counting that stuff but it was work! I'm trying to do what all the shows on TLC and HGN reccommend and de-clutter all the rooms to make them look larger. We're still going to be here for a few months (the house won't hit the market until the end of March and then we'll probably be here for a few months after that) so it's hard to figure out what I can do without for a while. Cleaning out my closet was a LOT of fun! I found a pair of jeans I forgot I owned and to my delight they fit like a glove. I have so few pairs of pants that fit right now, it was a nice surprise. I also got rid of a few things that were HUGE and I never intend on fitting into again. I also tackled our office/guest room, what a job! There was stuff everywhere, we're terrible at staying on top of filing.
Well, I'm exhausted, after Lily sleeping with us for warmth last night and kicking me all night I need some serious sleep! Here's hoping there's power when I wake up tomorrow, I can't spare the flex points! :)

3 comments:
WOW! Sounds like things are crazy busy for you. Way to go on tracking everything that you ate. You are being accountable. That is a good thing. Then the next time you eat just remember that yucky feeling and how you don't want to feel it again. When I get cravings I try to think, will this food make me feel better then if I'd see a loss on the scale this week? And the answer is no. I'd WAY rather have a loss then the momentary gratification of the food. AND you are doing SO WELL! Your stats are great! You lost almost 8lbs in February. That's half of what I've lost in 4 months!! So way to go!!
wow, you had a crazy day! i remember when we had the big hydro failure a few years ago and it was hard to figure out what to do and we didn't have any kids yet! that would definitely be stressful! don't feel too bad about your day though, you've done so well. one day won't break you. and i agree, groceries are so bloody expensive! i have got to find a way to cut back on them. congrats ont he pair of pants fitting!
Oooh, finding clothing you didn't know you had -- that rocks. As does cleaning out closets, ahh! I cleaned out my closet yesterday and came up with 3.5 garbage bags full of clothes to give to the Diabetes association. SUCH a great feeling.
Don't stress too much about your big points day -- you had the flex for it, and it sounds like you've come up with a great plan for dealing with pizza in the future.
Post a Comment