I think I have a tape worm or something, I can not stop eating this week! I never feel full. The last time I was full was my hamburger night. I've eaten a ton of food and it just doesn't seem to be enough. I never snack at night but this week when 8pm rolls around I'm STARVING and I eat dinner at 6pm so that's not good! I've been craving a big slice of chocolate cake smothered in chocolate frosting and sprinkles and a big glass of icy-cold milk. Every night I whine to Jason about how I want cake and one night (Thursday I believe) he got up to make me one to shut me up, I had to practically wrestle him to the ground so he wouldn't make it! TOMs next week so maybe that's it, but I've never had PMS symptoms before so it's odd for me. Needless to say I've dipped into my flex this week to try to satisfy my insatiable hunger, I still have 18.5 left so I'm going to try not to use them...but it's 8pm and the hunger is creeping back...
To try to distract myself from eating the past couple of nights I've been busy making cards and other various crafty things. I thought I'd post them just for fun.
On a positive note I'm on track to earn the 20 APs I said I would. I've been going for long walks with Lily in this beautiful weather we've been having. Today's was 2 hours! It doesn't feel like a workout until I get home and sit down and I realize how exhausted I am :) Kincardine is very hilly and some of them are pretty steep, when you're pushing a 20lb baby in a stroller you can work up quite the heart rate!
I haven't stepped on the scale since Wednesday cause it said I was up and I yelled at it and now we're not on speaking terms. Until my scale apologizes I refuse to pay it any attention.
Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!
April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i love the cards! they are so cute!!! is that the set you got from ebay?? i bet you are hungrier cause you are doing more exercise! i have that sometimes too.
Post a Comment