April 5, 2007

Clothes, clothes and more clothes!

I'm really proud of myself, last night I did 200 crunches for the first time. If anyone would have told me 2 months ago that I'd be able to do 200 crunches in one evening I would have laughed my butt off. I was lucky if I could crank out 30 before. I used to hear stories about people like Britney Spears doing 200 crunches a day and I'd think "yeah right, as if, who can do 200 crunches? That's a lie.", well I guess it wasn't cause not only is it possible, but someone as out of shape as me can do it!

I only did 30 minutes on the elliptical cause I could feel a cold coming on and I wasn't feeling 100%. Boy was I right about the cold, I woke up this morning feeling like garbage. Luckily, I had a pot of my grandma's MAGIC SOUP in my freezer and I dug that out for lunch. This soup cures everything! I'll be feeling better in no time.

Last night I went shopping in my basement....what am I talking about you ask, I went through all the boxes (and there were several) that I had stored down there of clothes that I hoped to fit into again one day. As we were watching Lost I started trying stuff on (this is my new favourite hobby as you'd know if you've read my previous posts!) and to my absolute shock about 90% fits now! Some things are a little snug but with the new Spanx I bought last week off eBay they'll fit perfectly! I just quadrupled my wardrobe, best kind of shopping there is!

The 6 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of cords, 1 pair of dress pants, 4 pairs of capris and 6 skirts that I can now wear with pride!

1 comment:

John Rambo's Wife said...

Oh that is so exciting!! I looked at your other pic in an earlier post too and you look super! You are making amazing progress!! You're catching up to me and I've been doing this for 23 weeks! lol!! Enjoy the 'new' clothes. I have a box of clothes that I'm slowly fitting into as well and it is such a wonderful feeling!