April 12, 2007

Oh so many things to say...

The past few days have been super hectic for me. I've been working this week so it's been crazier than usual. I received the Spanx I bought off eBay today, I'm so excited to try it on! I'm going to wait until Lily goes to bed tonight cause I have way too much to do until then. I tried on my LBD 2 nights ago and it fit, but I think that with the Spanx it'll look fantastic, like I did on my honeymoon! I also tried on my bathing suit (a tankini) and I'm going to need to buy another one. It fits and it looks okay, but the bottoms are low-rise and you can see the worst of my stretch marks. I just want something with a bit more coverage on the tummy. I'm going to tour around online and see what I can find.

I got my new braces this week too. Fun. I wore Invisalign last year and they didn't achieve what I was hoping for so I asked for a few more aligners to straighten my teeth even more. They're fantastic cause no one can tell that I'm wearing them. The only down side is I can't eat anything while they'e in and I can only drink water. Actually, I guess that's good for this whole trying to lose weight thing I'm doing! My dentist said that people generally lose 10lbs while using Invisalign cause in order to eat or drink you have to take them out and as soon as you're done eating you have to brush your teeth and pop them back in. It makes you think twice about snacking. I haven't had a single afternoon snack this week cause I don't enjoy brushing my teeth 14 times a day.

We have our first meeting booked with the site planner for our new house next week. We get to pick the exterior materials for the house, brick vs. stone, colours, placement of the house on the lot and landscaping. I'm so excited! This is the fun part, I'm not going to enjoy packing all summer!

I hopped on the scale yesterday and I was up .5lbs...grrrr. Not sure what's up with that but I worked out last night and I plan to tonight as well. I'm also drinking tons of water so hopefully that will help.

Anyways, I have laundry to do, baby food to make and a kitchen to tidy, hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

wow, busy you!! that's good about your braces, i hate having those lovely metal brackets on my teeth for everyone to see! exciting, meeting with the site planner!next thing you know you'll be moving it!!!