April 9, 2007

Weigh-in #10

Well, I'm down 1 lb this week, which is good, but I didn't hit my 10% goal so I'm a little disappointed. I didn't get a lot of exercise this week due to my sinus infection and a sick baby nor did I drink a lot of water (water tastes like "sickness" to me when I have a cold, it's gross). So I guess I should be really pumped that I'm at least down for the week. :) Stay positive Amanda!

Easter was hectic, Lily and I headed out to my sister-in-law's for dinner where we saw my in-laws for the first time since October (they winter in Arizona). It was very noisy and Lily's not used to that so she was very clingy and scared all afternoon. Poor thing! She warmed up to my sister-in-law Cheryl quickly and would at least sit with her while I helped out in the kitchen. Cheryl has recently made lifetime after losing +40lbs, she looks fan-freakin-tastic! Very inspiring considering she's had two strokes at a very young age. I had a little NSV yesterday, I walked into the house and I was carrying Lily, a diaper bag, a bag of toys and a crock-pot and I still got "Oh my god, you've lost a lot of weight girl!". That was a nice way to start off the afternoon!

I don't know what to try this week to help me get to 10%, maybe I should try not eating my flex again this week, it worked last time. I'm definitely going to workout more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your loss as well as getting compliments from the in-laws, what a great easter present... i'm sure your body will catch up - being sick can really throw things off for a while... you make your 10% before you know it... :o)

Amanda said...

congrats on the loss!!!!! and also all the compliments! those always make me feel great!! and like jodi said you'll hit your 10% very soon!!