April 30, 2007

Weigh-In # 13 - Greetings from Ottawa!

Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA, I've been in Ottawa since Thursday and this is the first chance I've had to even get online! After 4 days of eating out and not tracking I'm down 1.5lbs! Wow! I was shocked, I totally expected a gain! I guess walking around the mall spending money burns calories!

I went bra shopping yesterday, I even got fitted for the right size. Strange thing was that the size I have been wearing is the size they say I am, my bras have all felt loose lately. I guess the eleastic in them has just gone. I bought 2 of the new La Senza iTec bras, wow, they are so amazing! If you don't have one, go get one, sooooo comfortable and soft and totally seamless.

I have another day of shopping ahead of me so I'd better run! Hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

It's funny, I just wrote about needing new bras and the need to find a fitter today on my blog. Small world!?! Congrats on your loss, I found your blog through some of the WW and weight loss daily reads. I find good inspiration from success stories.

Anonymous said...

sounds like your burning major calories while shopping, keep up the great work! i've never had a bra-fitting but don't have much to work with... ;o)

Anonymous said...

So, you thought your Uncle Dave was too technically inept to find your other blog, did you? Poor poor deluded girl! Good luck on your dieting, Amanda.

Incidentally, I could have told you how amazing the Ipex bras at La Senza are. Your are absolutely right about their comfort! Of course I only get to wear them one night a week, but it's one night a week I always look forward to!

Talk to you soon,

Your tranny Uncle Dave...

Amanda said...

congrats on the loss!!!! see, shopping is good!!! lol!!! and good for you for getting fitted, i did a few months back and it makes all the difference! have a great time for the rest of you trip!!