Okay, first off let me say I had a GREAT time in Ottawa the past 11 days! I shopped, spent time with family, shopped, spent time with friends, shopped and went to Starbucks a few times too many. All in all, a great mini-vacation. The only thing that would have made it better was if Jason had been able to come with us. But I managed to make it home yesterday just in time for our 2nd Anniversary today! I can't believe it's been 2 years already. Seems like I was planning the wedding just last month! I have the biggest urge to pull out my wedding dress and try it on, but it's all sealed up so I'm gonna leave it alone. We don't have any big plans for today, I'm just happy to spend the day with Jason since I've been gone for so long.Now onto the bad news, I'm up 2.9lbs this week! Shocking I know, but you can't go out to eat everyday and not pay a price for it. I didn't track a single thing since I left, never worked out except for the walking around the malls that I did, drank barely any water
and I didn't pay attention to portion sizes or what I was eating. My parents only buy real butter, so you can imagine the week I had. I'm not bummed about it cause I had a really good time and I knew I was gonna be up this week. Especially after the fajita feast we had on Friday night at the Lonestar! But I'm back on track now, had some cream of wheat this morning and a piece of toast and tracked it. I plan on taking a long walk with Lily and Jason to the post office to pick up a package and maybe head down to the beach with the beach toys my parents got Lily for Easter and have some fun. I know I'll lose the 2.9lbs quickly so I'm not going to stress about it. I'm just gonna get back on track and next time I go visit, I won't go so crazy!It's going to take me a while to catch up on everyone's blogs and see what's been going on! But it'll have to wait until tomorrow, time to spend some quality time with my wonderful husband and our beautiful baby! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:
happy anniversary!!!! i hope you guys have a great day! i'm glad you had a good time at home, and it's worth the gain. that 2.9 will come off in no time! glad you're back safe!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Jason, that's fantastic! I can't wait to get married... *sigh*, gotta find the one first!! :P
Don't stress the 2.9lb gain - you'll lose it and more in a couple week's time! You're doing everything right by getting right back on track!
Sarah
happy belated wedding anniversary, you guys are such a handsome couple! and that gain will be gone before you know it!
i have to go to my sister's this weekend and her house is always full of stuff i don't buy (she has 2 kids) so i'll to be extra cautious about what i eat... :-o
Post a Comment