Up 1.9.......
I need an intervention. I can't stop shoving food into my mouth. I don't know what's going on. I don't feel overly stressed, I'm not unhappy...I'm just super hungry all the time. I'm very disappointed in myself. I was doing so good for so long and now I'm self-sabotaging. I CAN NOT believe I haven't hit my 10% yet. That's what's most frustrating about all this. If I could just hit that magic number it would give me the motivation to keep going.
I haven't been posting as often as I used to cause I just don't feel like I have anything positive to report, but maybe that's part of the problem. When I was posting almost daily I felt more accountable, to you guys and myself as well. I'm trying really hard to reign it in this week and earn some APs.
In other news, Lily has FINALLY cut her first tooth, and her second and she's working on 3 and 4 now...oi! I had a sneaky suspicion this would happen all at once. Mommy's not getting any sleep! Also, we got to pick out our exterior finishes as well as the kitchen and lighting for our new house this week, so exciting! Next week we pick everything else like flooring, paint colours,and all the other little details. We're also shopping for new appliances, that's not so fun. You'd think it would be but a stove is a stove is a stove to me, does it cook? Great! Is it pretty? Yes! Wrap it up! Jason's pouring over BTUs and burner size comparisons, you'd think he was the one who did the cooking! I told him what I wanted and I'm leaving all the details to him, too many numbers for me.
Anyways, it's 4:00, I'm getting my afternoon "snackies" so I'd better go find somthing healthy before I rip open a bag of cookies or eat a pound of bologna.
May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, not sure we've met yet, but I stop by to see how you're doing along with a number of other WL blogs. You have been doing well and I completely understand a feeding frenzy from time to time - mine happened over the weekend. I know it was stress for me! I have wondered lately when I check sites and people go missing if it isn't a bit like staying away from a WW meeting when you know the scale will not record a loss or if there is a gain. I think the sites I visit are truly helpful and being honest and accountable no matter what keeps me focused on continuing and knowing that others have the same challenges is comforting, too. Lack of sleep makes me ravenous - maybe for you too? Being present is a great first step and you already sound like you're gaining your focus again. Have a great week.
Eileen
Post a Comment