This run was a bit harder than the first. I learned a valuable lesson, recovery day is VERY important! In hindsight that hike I took yesterday was probably not the best idea. I'm not in a lot of pain or anything, my ankles are just a bit sore and running at 9:45 at night is a kinda late (not my choice). Especially since the bug population of Kincardine came out to support/attack me. I plotted my route on mapmyrun.com and it's 3.17km so I'm going to figure out a new route for week 2 to get closer to the 5 km mark. I think from now on I'm going to focus on weight training or pilates on recovery day and give cardio a rest.
I got on the scale this morning and I'm already down! Tomorrow night's pizza night, but I have a whole pot of Zero-Point Soup so I'll fill up on that while the pizza is cooking and then have 1 slice and pray it doesn't hang around until Monday!
Well, as you can see it's getting late and I'm sweaty, I'd better shower and head off to bed. Have a great OP weekend everyone! Hope you have a great vacation Amanda!
June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment