I needed to get outside and do something so I went for a hike on the trails tonight. Whoa-geez, am I ever sore now, or at least I will be in a few hours. I can feel it building. I tried to take it easy but I was going at a pretty good pace and I ended up getting a wee bit lost and went further and over rougher terrain than I had planned. I feel good though, like I'm over the "I'm stuck at 160" blues and working towards my goals again. It sickens me to think about wasting the past month and a half. What was I thinking?!Now to go have a shower, I coated myself in bug spray to keep the mosquitos at bay and ended up walking face first into a HUGE spider web complete with ginormous spider...

1 comment:
AAAHHH!!! I would have screamed for SURE if I had walked into that spider's nest!
But good for you for getting out and getting you some APs!
Post a Comment