I ran for 20 minutes straight!!! I'm in shock! If I wasn't so tired I'd be jumping up and down right now! Around the 5 minute mark I started thinking there's no way I can do this and when I hit 8 minutes I thought "Maybe I can do this". From 10 minutes on all that was running through my head was "keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going". I wasn't running very fast, I thought I'd concentrate on my endurance first and worry about speed/distance later. Mapmyrun.com says I ran (not including my walking) 2.9km. Woo hoo!
In my early morning, sleep-deprived state I forgot to weigh myself before I ate so I'll weigh-in tomorrow and tell you all how I did.
Have a good night!
July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Woo-hoo! Good job. I'm jealous...no run for me in about 2 weeks.
Woo hoo! Way to go! I wish I could run!
congrats on the run! i remember when i did the 20 min run and was shocked that i could do it! way to go!!!! good luck with your wi!
that's awesome! congrats on the run! the first 5-10 minutes are always the hardest so i'm glad you kept going... it does get easier, the more you do it, so keep up the great work! :o)
That's awesome...I'm a c25k dropout but I'm going to start again in sept...keep it up you're doing great!
Post a Comment