
I haven't had a tetnus shot in about 15 years and they're only good for 10 so off to emerg I went to get one. That hurt more than the nail! I still can't raise my arm above my head. Needless to say running was out of the question last week. I'm hoping I'll be running again sometime this week though. Lily's christening has been scheduled for August 19th and I have this cute little strapless dress I want to wear but I need to drop at least 5lbs to pull it off so I'd better get focused or else I'll be wearing my old "big girl" standby outfit, ie, something black and loose. So tired of that!
On a happier note I'd like to say congrats to Amanda on her pregnancy! So exciting! I hope to join you soon :)
Hope everyone has a better weigh-in than I did!

3 comments:
The nail looks like it hurts. Nails are never fun!
Don't sweat the weigh in, just get your motivation back (easier said than done, I know!) and I'm sure the weight will fall off again!
ouch! that must have hurt! and don't worry about taking a break from running, worry about getting better first. i'm sure you'll be able to lose that 5lbs if not more by then! and thanks for the congrats! i would love to be pregnant together!!! have a great day!
ouch is right! hope your foot feels better soon! you'll lose those 5 pounds - no problem... :o)
Post a Comment