July 17, 2007

Long time no post!

Wow, it's been a while. I guess I've just been super busy, don't take it personally :) So I was up .1 lbs this week. I haven't been tracking (so bad!) and I've had 2 chocolate bars in the past 9 days. Not sure what's going on, Like I said, I've been really busy, but that's no excuse really, I'm on the Internet all the time. I was supposed to start week 5 of C25k on Monday but Jason's on nights right now and it's so hard to find a time to go. He gets home at 8am and goes to sleep, wakes up at 5pm, takes about 30 minutes to wake up and be coherent, has a shower and I make him "breakfast" then I prepare his lunch and he heads off to work. The only time I could go is in that 30 minutes right after he wakes up but he's no where near conscious in that time, I wouldn't trust him to watch Lily with all of his attention. In fact, quite often he falls back asleep. So anyways, tonight's his last night so I guess I'm running Wednesday, Friday and Sunday this week.

The house stuff has been cleared up. The builder is going to finish the garage for us ahead of schedule so we can store all of our stuff in there and they're going to pay for the insurance on our stuff and they're doing some upgrades for us for free. We're happy. The only part of this whole fiasco that I'm still not happy with is our living accommodations for the 3 weeks. Jason's parents have a trailer/camper they use in the summer and that's where we'll be staying. I won't disparage trailer parks, but when you're planning on moving into a brand new 2-story house that you've been planning for a year, and you have to move into a tiny trailer in another town, it's quite upsetting. I keep trying to remind myself it's only for 3 weeks...it's only for 3 weeks...it's only for 3 weeks.

Other than that not much has been going on. Someone kick my butt into tracking my food again please, I need some tough love!

2 comments:

Kate said...

.1 lbs is nothing, just get back to tracking, and you'll be good to go!

Amanda said...

i agree, .1lbs is nothing! and that's good about your stuff being able to be store in the garage. that must be kinda disappointing that you have to move into a trailer but like you said only for 3 weeks.