Well not bad at all. I missed last week's weigh-in and after 2 birthday parties and very little running, I only managed to weigh-in at .4lbs over my last weigh-in. Gotta get my snacking under control though, having chocolate cake laying around the house constantly is NOT good! The last of it was...ummm...eaten today. But I went running to work it off!
I did day 1 of week 4 of the C25k program today. It was AWESOME!!! I have never run that long in all my life. 5 whole minutes at a time! And the coolest thing was it wasn't hard and I wasn't sore. My first run in my new runners last week sucked. I hadn't broken them in yet so my running was all awkward and clumsy. Run 2 was a little better and tonight it was like my legs and my shoes stopped fighting each other and started working together. The shoes are trying to correct how my feet hit the ground and my feet are trying to make the shoes go the way they're comfortable, but tonight it all worked itself out and I finally hit my stride. I'm sure Wednesday's run will suck cause day 2 is always the killer but I'm looking forward to it.
In other news, we got an interesting/crappy phone call about our new house this week. They've moved back our closing date by a whole month which means that for 3 weeks we're homeless. Nice huh. This has been a very stressful week. We're trying to figure out where we're going to live and where our stuff will go. We're going in tomorrow to meet with the site co-ordinator to start making some demands. There have been a few too many mistakes so far and it's time they start making up for them. (I'm super pissed about the whole thing, I could write for hours about it but I'll wait until I see how far they're willing to go to make it right.)
Anyways, hope everyone is having a good week so far and that your weigh-ins go well! Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
.4lbs is nothing, I'm sure it will be gone next week, plus some extra for good measure!
That is no good about the house closing being moved back, buying a house/building a house and moving is all so stressful! Hang in there, it's almost done!
.4lbs, that's FANTASTIC! I go up or down .4lbs in a minute sometimes!!
That really SUCKS about your house. I would definitely go in and start making your demands, because you don't deserve to be treated like that! I'm SURE you're paying them enough money for them to DO THEIR JOB!!!!
sorry to hear about your house-woes but great job on the tiny gain this week! i hope my weigh-in goes as well as yours tomorrow... :o)
Contractors are the devil!
Congrats on the wi and the run though :)
good job on the wi, i'm always happy when the gain is less than i'm expecting! and way to go on the running, you are doing so great!!!! and i'm sorry the contractors did that, i hope you can figure it out in time!
Post a Comment