January 20, 2008

So SICK of this...

I've had enough. I'm 30 years old, it's about time I did something for ME. No more putting myself on the back burner. I've posted about getting back on track the last few posts and I'd do well for, oh, about a day, and then right back to shoving Oreos in my mouth. I'm sick of it. Snow or no snow I'm going running today. I'm tracking everything and I'm not just saying it this time! I'm mad! I'm fighting back! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!


1 comment:

John Rambo's Wife said...

Way to be Amanda. You are right. You do need to do something for you. :) Find something you love to do or something that is relaxing. Take 20 minutes out instead of running crazy around the house tidying up while your little one is napping and take a nice bubble bath. That will make you feel better about yourself and more motivated to work on you. Or at least that's what I think. Being a mom is one of the toughest jobs in the world. The best thing you can do for your little girl is work on being a healthy mom. I love your attitude of determination. You are my inspiration for the day. :)