
Did anyone watch Oprah today? She had Valerie Bertinelli on talking about her new book. She is so inspiring. We may be doing different plans but her outlook, enthusiasm and dedication is really something to be admired. I almost didn't work out today cause I was feeling pretty tired but I caught a bit of the show and immediately hit record on the PVR, turned the TV off and went downstairs and hit the elliptical hard. What I heard in the 10 minutes I watched really inspired me. After my workout I watched the rest and thought she was very honest and funny. I have to admit, I checked out the Jenny site after the show. I really didn't know much about it other than you eat their food. I'm not suer I could do it cause I hate frozen meals (even most of the WW ones) and the cost seems high, but after reading a bit of her blog it's pretty obvious it works and is working for her. Still not for me though! I enjoy cooking too much and my husband would never eat them too to be supportive!
Valerie said she uses a weighted vest when she walks (basically her only exercise as she hates the gym) cause as you get smaller your body stops burning as many calories and the weighted vest tricks your body to up your metabolism. I'm looking into them cause I have a feeling that my body will just refuse to go below a certain weight cause I haven't been there in soooo long.
Hoping for a big loss this week! Good luck with your WIs!

No comments:
Post a Comment