May 9, 2008

Sick as a dog

Greetings from beautiful downtown... my bathroom. I have been so sick and overly fatigued the past few weeks. Just when I think it's getting better, it comes back. Hopefully it goes away soon so I can get outside and enjoy the chilly spring and get back OP! The good thing about it is I've totally lost my taste for sweet things, the thought of them makes me sick. I haven't got on the scale but my pants feel a little looser.

In other news my parents and sister were here for a visit last weekend. I haven't seen them since Christmas so that was nice. Lily had a great time with so many extra people in the house to lavish attention on her. I still don't have any grass. It's getting very depressing. I went out the other day to put some stuff in our new composter and the mud was wet and my crocs picked up about 3lbs of mud on each one and I barely made it back to the patio door without falling over! Not fun. I think next time I'll send hubby out!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

sorry you're not feeling well! i hope you feel better soon! glad you had a good visit with family!