Well, I had a so-so weekend. Jason's work Christmas party was Saturday night and it was a buffet dinner. I only had 1 plate of food and tried to load it with veggies and 1 slice of turkey and a small piece of fish but who knows what you're getting when you hit a buffet line. Igrabbed a piece of cake for dessert (what? it was a party!) but only had a couple of bites cause it was ridiculously sweet. I also had 1 glass of red wine, and 2 cocktails but we NEVER go out and I didn't know anyone there other than my hubs and I wanted to have fun. The best part was I got to wear the new LBD I bought and my gorgeous new shoes! LOVE THEM!

excuse the crappy picture, I took it myself using my ravel tri-pod and the timer button which I set and then had to sprint over to the stairs and pose to use, hence the lack of a smile, I *just* made it :)
I didn't manage any workouts this weekend (boo to my lazy ass) but I plan to do something tomorrow for sure. Kick my ass if I don't!
I weighed in so my official weight right now is 191.8... le sigh. I WILL do better!
1 comment:
I'm in the same boat, Amanda. I even quit WW all together because why pay the 39.95 a month to not follow the plan? Eh, I'm not rocking the weight loss, but I'm slowly, slowly, slowly losing, and I'm okay with that.
Glad to see you're back to posting!
Post a Comment